We aim to target the 2 billion underserved and underinsured individuals & small businesses in Africa, Middle East & India.
100 million policy holders brought into the insurance safety net.
Briisk is a technology company that focuses on the digitisation of the insurance industry, secure cloud computing and distribution of insurance products.
Delivering impact through innovative solutions to the underinsured
Insurance-as-a-Service: Briisk’s SaaS for insurance
Briisk has developed an insurance technology platform that allows insurance companies to modernise their legacy systems and digitise their product offering and distribution by buying into a Software-as-a-Service model for insurance processes.
Insurance-as-a-Service means that instead of paying once-off for an insurance platform as CAPEX, they buy into paying per insurance transaction and receiving digital services across the insurance value chain as OPEX.
Insurance-as-a-Service: Manage insurance & digital operating model
1. Product Integrate a product API from any insurer. Configure and customise any insurance product
2. Distribution Identify and integrate into new distribution networks
3. Underwriting Automate quoting and underwriting processes
4. Policy Sales Create simple customer onboarding processes and points of sale
5. Administration Manage customer and product data to create policies and integrate into policy and CRM systems
For further information, please contact our investment team members:
Hanno van Aarde: E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +27 83 321 9369
To book a meeting with Hanno van Aarde
Let us give you an overview of the Briisk ITP and how it can improve your business processes.